We have made a number of changes for the safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers. Here is what you can expect
- We will be limiting the number of visitors in the museum at one time so you will need to book a 1 hour time slot for your visit online in advance. You can reserve tickets for up to 6 people per time slot, which will need to be booked together as a single transaction. You will then need to pay for your tickets on arrival.
- A one-way route through the museum will be in operation, and there is a separate entrance and exit
- Hygiene screens have been installed at the welcome desk
- You will find touch-free hand sanitising stations around the museum and frequently-touched surfaces will be regularly cleaned as part of our enhanced cleaning regime
- We do not have toilets available on site, but there are accessible toilets located close by in the short stay car park
How you can help
- It is mandatory under UK law for everyone to wear face coverings in museums and galleries, unless exempt
- Please maintain a safe distance from others
- Please use the hand-sanitiser provided on arrival. Further sanitising stations are available throughout the building. Please refrain from touching exhibits, and keep touching of surfaces and shop products to a minimum
- We are no longer accepting cash payments, so please be prepared to pay by card. Contactless payments are preferred where possible, and we also accept ApplePay.
- Follow the guidance of staff and volunteers.
- If you, or a member of your household has experienced any COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days, please do not visit the museum. If you wish to reschedule your booking please email email@example.com
Please note: we will be supporting the NHS Test and Trace service by collecting visitor contact details (name, contact phone number, date of visit and arrival time) via the secure Art Tickets system. This information will only be used where necessary to help the spread of COVID-19 and will managed in line with General Data Protection legislation